Join ROCCK on December 2nd at 9:00 AM for a fantastic day of racing for a great cause.
Here’s a few key details:
- 13 Hours of Practice Friday, Dec 1st from 9:00am to 10:00pm
- Saturday Practice Dec 2nd, 7:30-8:30 AM
- Drivers' Meeting: 8:45 AM
- Qualifiers Start: 9:00 AM
- Guaranteed Racing (Rain or Shine)
- Covered track and 100% covered pits with dozens of 20amp power drops.
- Gates Open Saturday at 7:00 AM
- Saturday Morning Practice Reserved for those that could not practice on Friday.
- Drivers' Meeting at 8:45 AM
- Racing Starts Saturday at 9:00 AM
- (3) 5-Minute Qualifiers (Qual Points)
- Single A Electric Mains
- 20-Minute Nitro A-Mains
-> $25 RC Toy per Entry
Example: $75 Toy Equals 3 Entries
Prefer an RC Toy but can be any toy
Cash is also accepted and will be donated along with toys.